Conferences on Computer Algebra and Related Topics
See also the list of
Conferences and Workshops at SymbolicNet.
East Coast Computer Algebra Day
- ECCAD '05, Ashland Univeristy, Ashland, Ohio, March 12, 2005.
- ECCAD '04, Wilfred Laurier Univ, Waterloo, Ontario, May 8, 2004.
- ECCAD '03, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, April 5, 2003.
- ECCAD '02, May 18, 2002, The City University of New York, Long Island City, New York)
- ECCAD '01, May 5, 2001, Florida State Univ, Tallahassee, Florida
- ECCAD 2000, ORCCA, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, May 18, 2000
- ECCAD '99, April 1999, Raleigh, North Carolina
- The Fifth East Coast Computer Algebra Day (1998, Annapolis, MD)
Asian Symposium on Computer Mathematics
Symbolic and Numerical Scientific Computation
International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation
Workshop on Parallel Symbolic Computation,
- ISSAC '06, Genova, Italy, July 9-12, 2006
- ISSAC 2005, Beijing, China, July 24-27, 2005
- ISSAC 2004, Santander, Spain, July 4-7, 2004
- ISSAC 2003, Philadelphia, August 3-6, 2003
- ISSAC 2002, University of Lille, France, July 7-10, 2002.
- ISSAC 2001 (London, Ontario, July 22-25)
- ISSAC 2000 (St. Andrews, Scotland, August 7-9, 2000)
- ISSAC '99 (Vancouver, Canada, July 28-31, 1999)
- ISSAC '98 (Rostock, Germany, August 13-15, 1998)
- ISSAC '97 (Maui, Hawaii, August 1997)
- ISSAC '96 (Zurich, Switzerland, July 1996)
- ISSAC '95 (Montreal, Canada)
MSRI and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California,
October 1-3, 1998
International Workshop on Automated Deduction in Geometry
IMACS Conference on Applications of Computer Algebra
Mathematics of Computer Algebra and Analysis (MOCAA) consortium meeting
- 11th IMACS ACA (Nara City, Japan, August 1-3rd, 2005)
- 10th IMACS ACA (Beaumont, Texas, July 21-23rd, 2004)
- 8th IMACS ACA (Volos, Greece, June 25-28, 2002)
- 7th IMACS ACA (Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. May 31 - June 3, 2001)
- 6th IMACS ACA (St. Petersburg, Russia, June, 2000)
- 5th IMACS ACA (Madrid, Spain, June 1999)
- 4th IMACS ACA (Prague, Czech Republic, 1998)
- 3rd IMACS ACA (Maui, Hawaii, 1997)
- 2nd IMACS ACA (Hagenberg, Austria, 1996)
- 1st IMACS ACA (Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1995)
Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS)
of Computer Algebra in Industry (minisymposium of 1999 SIAM Annual Meeting,
Atlanta, GA, May 1999)
Rhine Workshop on Computer Algebra
- MSW '05, Wilfred Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, July 17-20th, 2005.
- MSW '04, Wilfred Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, July 11-14th, 2004.
The Fourth International Workshop on Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing
(Septebmer 22 - 26, 2001, Konstanz, Germany)
The Third International Workshop on Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing
(October 5 - 9, 2000, Samarkand, Uzbekistan)
Foundations of Computational Mathematics
International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Symbolic Computation
RWCA '02 (Mannheim, Germany, March 21-22, 2002)
Seventh RWCA (Bregenz, Austria, March 22-24, 2000)
Sixth RWCA (Sankt Augustin, Germany, 1998)
Fifth RWCA (Saint-Louis, France, 1996)
Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry (MEGA)
- AISC'2004, Hagenberg, Austria, September 22nd-24th, 2004
- AISC'2002, Marseille, France, July 1st-5th, 2002)
- AISC'2000, Madrid, Spain, July 17th-19th, 2000)
- AISC'98, Plattsburgh, NY, 1998
Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics
International Symposium on Design and Implementation of Symbolic Computation Systems
Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire
ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA)
Conferences Related to Computer Algebra
- MEGA 2005, University of Pisa, Sardinia, Italy, May 27th-June 1st, 2005.
- MEGA 2003, Kaiserslautern, Germany, June 10-14, 2003
- MEGA 2000, University of Bath, Bath, England, June 20-24th, 2000.
- The Fifth International Symposium on Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry: MEGA 98 (Universite' de Rennes, Saint Malo, France, 1998)
- The Fourth International Symposium on Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry: MEGA 96 (Technical University Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Int. Conf. on Polynomial System Solving, Paris, France, November, 2004
- Mathematical User Interfaces '04, Bialowezia, Poland, September 2004.
- Algorithmic Algebra and Logic, Passau, Germany, April 2005
- The First West Coast Computer Algebra Day (1997, Kelowna, BC)
Back to the CAG Home Page.