Subject: Workshop on Theta Correspondence

From: David Farmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:23:39 -0500

Workshop Announcement:

----------------------------------------------------------------
               Generalizing theta correspondences
----------------------------------------------------------------

                    July 28 to August 1, 2008

   American Institute of Mathematics Research Conference Center

                      Palo Alto, California

         http://aimath.org/ARCC/workshops/thetacorr.html

------------
Description:
------------

This workshop, sponsored by AIM and the NSF, concerns extensions
and applications of the method of theta correspondence, including a
discussion of outstanding problems and future directions.

The workshop is organized by
Wee Teck Gan and Gordan Savin.

For more details please see the workshop announcement page:
http://aimath.org/ARCC/workshops/thetacorr.html

Space and funding is available for a few more participants.
If you would like to participate, please apply by filling
out the on-line form (available at the link above) no later
than March 28, 2008. Applications are open to all, and
we especially encourage women, underrepresented minorities,
junior mathematicians, and researchers from primarily
undergraduate institutions to apply.